Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I received my new white desk a couple of days ago and I must say, I love it! This is supposed to go in the loft area...however, being the indesisive person that I am, I decided to go with another choice. Not a big surprise for those who know me.

Here are some pictures of the Parsons "imitation" find:
If you'd like to order it, please click here. I promise you, this is the best $170 you will spend on a desk. This baby is solid!


Since then, I decided to go with the Hudson Console Table instead of the desk to put up in this space. Not because I don't love this desk, but because it actually clashed with a vintage chair I recently bought from Craigslist (will post pics soon). See picture below for the console table that stole my heart! I highly recommend this table, it's definetely worth it's full price of $129, but this week it's on sale for only $99! Start your engines and go pick up this great piece at your local Target store... Vroom! Vroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment